Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Before and After

A little background on our house.  My husband's grandfather built this house in 1955, with the help of his son, my father-in-law. After my husband's grandparents died, he moved in.  The house has stayed in the family which I think is really neat.  There were three bedrooms and only one bath, so when we got married, we renovated a bedroom into a walk in closet and my "dream" bathroom.  Lots of changes were made to the kitchen too.  New appliances, granite countertops, and an island were installed.  I told my husband the deal breaker was the dishwasher- I had to have one.  So now, two years later, we are getting some much needed extra space.


These are pictures of the new addition to our house.  Construction began on August 25.  These guys waste no time!
Before- our sad little carport
After- it only took them 3 hours to do this!
Concrete removal
Foundation
Taking shape
French doors- yay!  Sept. 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!